Lemon Crumbed Fish with Tartare Sauce
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 bunch parsley, finely chopped (optional)
1/2 garlic clove, crushed
lemon zest from 1/2 lemon
1 tbsp olive oil (or more)
1/8 cup tartare sauce
2 pieces of salmon (with thickness of about 2cm)
boiled potatoes and vegetables, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Combine parsley, garlic, breadcrumbs, lemon zest and olive oil in a bowl. Bring the mixture together and add more olive oil, if necessary, until moist enough to pat onto the fish.
- Spread a layer of tartare sauce on one side of the fish. Pat the breadcrumb mixture on top and press to adhere. Repeat with other slice of fish.
- Bake the fish for 10-15 minutes until the crumb is browned and the fish is cooked.
- Serve with a dollop of tartare sauce, boiled potatoes and vegetable.
Green Tea Muffins
1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp matcha green tea powder, or to taste
1/2 cup white sugar
75g cup melted butter
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Line a 6 hole muffin pan with paper muffin cases.
- Whisk the flour, salt, baking powder, matcha, and sugar together in a mixing bowl; set aside. Whisk together the egg, melted butter, and milk in another bowl. Stir the milk mixture into the flour mixture until just moistened. Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 25 minutes. Cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes, then remove to cool on a wire rack.